Go back to:International Jobs
Supported by their proprietary technology platform, they provide liquidity in financial products that help contribute to more efficient markets by lowering overall trading costs, delivering greater execution quality, and market transparency.
Moreover, providing liquidity allows investors to continue to buy or sell ETPs or other financial instruments even during periods of heightened market volatility.
By continuously providing liquidity they make sure that markets remain resilient and continue to function in an orderly manner. In effect, they act as a stabilizing mechanism that helps to absorb market shocks.
They are located in New York, US. Software Engineers for them is to provide a competitive edge, equipping traders with the information and capabilities that they need to make sound business decisions. Developers play a critical role in our core business services, enabling connectivity to hundreds of venues, scalable market data and order processing, and the development of innovative trading algorithms.
As a C++ Engineer, you will write efficient code, create new designs and maintain existing applications with a focus on low latency and stability. You will work in small teams grouped by business area and follow agile practices. Your team will own a set of related applications and work in tight, daily collaboration with business owners. These end users are only a short walk away, which creates swift feedback loops and immediate insight into the value that your code provides. To foster collaboration and enable autonomy, we maintain shared libraries, encourage code re-use, and continuously evolve our views on application architecture.
Some of the Technologies we use in the Development Process:
- C++17 (soon to migrate to C++20!)
- Linux across all infrastructure
- Git for version control and Bitbucket for code review.
- Atlassian products for SDLC (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Native Linux development environment with your choice of IDE or editor
- Python 3 for automated testing
What You Will Do
- Write efficient code, create new designs and maintain existing applications with a focus on low latency and stability
- Work in small teams grouped by business area and follow agile practices
- Own a set of related applications and work in tight, daily collaboration with business owners
- Align requirements, implementation, and standards with global C++ Engineering Team
- Deliver core US roadmap items which require real-time and/or critical-path software
What You Need to Succeed
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years post-graduation professional C++ software development experience
- Ability to write clean, reliable, and highly scalable code
- Expertise in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in parallel, asynchronous, and multithreaded programming
- Interest in achieving maximum performance from available hardware and software
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical business colleagues
- Ability to travel to Flow Traders' offices around the world
- Extensive onboarding program
- The best working environment, the latest technology and continuous support.
- Stimulate innovation and collaboration through teamwork and our non-hierarchical approach.
- Competitive salary, annual profit share and other fantastic perks and benefits.
- Annual bonus according to performance.
Go back to:International Jobs