Go back to:International Jobs
The company is a talent marketplace that's demystifying the job search by matching top tech and sales talent with compelling opportunities at the world’s most innovative companies.
Founded in 2012, it was acquired by Vettery and the Adecco Group in 2020, creating the largest hiring marketplace for technology and sales talent. Above all, they envision a world where all hiring is equitable, efficient, and transparent and are committed to empowering connections between ambitious people and teams.
Using their platform, both candidates and employers have transparency into salary offers, competing opportunities, and unique preferences. By combining both their technology and human touch, their goal is to enrich and automate the recruiting process, enabling candidates to employ their potential and find a job they love.
To date, the company has helped over 3 million diverse, vetted candidates find new opportunities at over 17,000 companies throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the UK.
They're looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to help design and build product features that connect job seekers with a job they love. As a software engineer, you will leverage your mastery of React and Ruby on Rails to create the next-gen features for their Marketplace and their complementary products.
Their stack is primarily a Ruby on Rails monolith with a React & Typescript frontend, powered by a Postgres database all hosted on AWS. They use ElasticSearch for their search functionality and leverage advanced machine learning models to curate the best talent and improve the efficiency of their marketplace.
Their development philosophy values testing, code quality, continuous integration and deployment, and agile processes such as sprint planning, iterative development, and retrospectives.
They value a diversity of perspectives and encourage healthy discussion and debate, but unite behind their decisions. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a critical thinker, and a good communicator who excels in a fast-paced environment. Join their team and help them build the game-changing products that will transform recruiting!
- Leverage Ruby on Rails, Typescript and React to create next-gen product features.
- Works with a highly motivated, fun, and productive team.
- Wants to be a part of the groundbreaking, new platform that will revolutionize not just their ecosystem but technology-enhanced recruiting as a whole!
- Has 3+ (for their Mid position) or 5+ years (for their Senior position) full-stack engineering experience in a production environment.
- Has hands-on familiarity with modern frameworks like Ruby on Rails and React - GraphQL is a big plus!
- Has demonstrated experience working with data: SQL, NoSQL, key-value store, etc. - Experience in Postgres is a plus.
- Follows Agile process with little to no support.
- Learns quickly and makes steady progress without the need for constant significant feedback.
- Has Excellent verbal communication skills (in English) and likes to work in an autonomous environment.
Go back to:International Jobs