Go back to:International Jobs
They’re building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public and third-party sources, they aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow and thrive.
Their core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything they do from how they make their most important product decisions to how they work with and support one another on a daily basis. They’re a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills, but they’re all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through data—together. If this resonates, they would love to hear from you!
They are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. They’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
This is a critical and exciting time at the company. They are hearing from repeated customers that their product is creating tremendous value for them and is aligned perfectly with their needs. This creates an urgent need to showcase the power of their small business data as they scale their sales and marketing initiatives.
They are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join their Web team. You will play a central role in designing and building the front- and back-end systems that deliver rich interactions with their data and directly accelerate their sales process.
As a Full Stack Engineer on the Web team, you will work with talented software engineers, designers, product managers, and data scientists to bring their small business data to life. Your team will own the company's website, documentation pages, and console. Your impact will be measured by the technical quality of the software you build and the experiences you create.
Why this is a challenging and exciting position?
- Technical Challenge: you will use a broad range of technologies to build compelling customer experiences with low costs of ownership for a rapidly evolving product
- Multifaceted Role: at different points in your work, you’ll need to think like a software engineer, a product designer, and a data scientist and balance these perspectives
- Impact: the user experiences you create will have a direct impact on their customer's perception of the value their product delivers and the speed of the sales cycle
They value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to their core values, in all of their people. Some specific qualities for this role include:
- Engages with software engineers, designers, and product managers to create experiences that move a customer from discovery to evaluation to purchase
- Prides themselves on writing highly readable, thoroughly tested code (they use Python and React)
- Builds web systems end-to-end: from the AWS infrastructure to the front-end and everything in between
- Thrives on a highly collaborative, cross-functional team that plays a critical role in the company’s success
- Is driven to unlock the potential of data to positively impact the real world
- Has 4+ years of software engineering experience (2+ in a full-stack role)
- Enjoys collaborating with cross-functional partners (product managers, designers, and data scientists) to deliver a unique user experience.
- Is driven to work with customers to have an impact on the real world
- Have a track record of building web applications for data products (plus)
Go back to:International Jobs