Go back to:International Jobs
They are the largest no-code software development firm in the world. Their mission is to enable non-coders from all sorts of backgrounds to make a living building custom software, using the latest no-code technologies.
They currency mainly specialize in the Bubble.io framework and work with clients of all sizes, from one-person startups to large enterprises. Their streamlined and modular approach allows them to build web products 5x+ faster than traditional software development agencies.
They have developed the Canvas framework that sits on top of Bubble in order to make the development process faster and easier. The framework is used for all of their builds as well as by thousands of other no-code developers. Canvas consists of two key components:
- The base Bubble template, which has common functionality required by most apps (log in, sign up, admin portal, etc.). This is currently the #1 template in the Bubble marketplace.
- A Chrome extension that then allows developers to add UI/UX modules to the template based on their specific requirements.
They are looking for an experienced software developer to continue building out the Canvas functionality (both base template + extension) and help solidify it as the best tool for professional no-code developers.
In addition, since their company largely consists of non coders, we are looking for someone who can help the rest of the team with various other programming challenges that arise, such as building a Bubble plugin, or figuring out a complex integration.
They value a mix of hard and soft skills, as well as alignment to their core values, in all of their people. Some specific qualities for this role include:
- Diversity of technical background: they like candidates who have worked with multiple languages, and problem types because the breadth of experience makes it easier to see multiple potential solutions to a problem.
- Familiarity with tools that they use: familiarity with the following technologies is helpful but not required: Bubble, Chrome extension development, AWS (IAM, S3, EC2), Java, Linux.
- Excellent written English communication: This is a fully remote opportunity with a distributed team, so they look for candidates who can communicate very clearly in written form.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: they have a lot of unsolved problems ahead of them and thus look for people who can not only execute on someone’s guidance but also come up with the right solutions themselves.
- Interest in no-code: Their work centers around building custom software without code, so being excited about the no-code movement is helpful to ensure that the role is rewarding.
- Organization and track record of getting things done: This role requires managing many projects at once, so the ideal candidate should be able to tackle and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Love of intellectual & creative challenges: The way their firm operates is very unique in the industry, so the ideal candidate should be able to solve challenges that arise in creative and unconventional ways.
Go back to:International Jobs