- Do not operate the tool at no-load unnecessarily.
- Some material contains chemicals which may be toxic. Take caution to prevent dust inhalation and skin contact.
- The HIRER acknowledges that it is aware of the purpose for which the Equipment was designed as well as all safety and maintenance procedures which are required in respect of the equipment by any lawful Authority and shall only use the equipment for such purpose and shall comply with all such safety and maintenance procedures.
- The HIRER shall be liable to and hereby indemnifies the Owner for all damages or loss suffered by the Owner, should the Equipment be used for any other purpose or should the customer fail to comply with the required safety and maintenance procedures.
- The HIRER further undertakes to ensure that any persons using the Equipment are aware of the aforementioned instructions and safety procedures and complies therewith.
Protection against high noise levels. Earplugs are suitable for short-term work.
Wear safety footwear for toe protection.
PVC, cotton or rigger gloves for hand protection.
Protect against falling objects. Compulsory on most sites